This is a dish that Sherry made for us that is an original recipe. I highly recommend it!!!
This one is a merging of several recipes into one simple slow cooker meal – sweet and spicy (but not too hot) and sure to be a new favorite in your house.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 2-3 lb chicken pieces
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together until fully combined
- Place chicken in slow cooker
- Pour honey mixture over chicken
- Set cooker on Low for 5 hours
See, I told you it was simple!