I am asked that more than any other question. Well, besides, “Is it hard to give up bread, pasta, and sugar?” So, here are the easy steps to getting started.
- Decide to do it. Set your mind to it. Accept no surrender. Begin with your very next meal if you can.
- Read: Go to Whole30.com or ThePaleoDiet.com and decide which way is best for you.
- Commit: Give it 30 days. That’s a small amount of time in the grand scheme of things.
- Plan: Make your next meal. Use natural ingredients and leave out:
- Foods with added sugar
- Execute: do it! Just start. The sooner you do this, the better.
We can all come up with excuses for not starting. We can tell ourselves that it’s so hard to give up grains or dairy or sugars, but until you try, you don’t know. If you concentrate on what you’re losing instead of what you’re gaining, you won’t be able to finish. Concentrate on success, on progress, and on attaining your goals. Concentrate on how good it will feel to lose 5, 10, or 15 lbs. You won’t reach your goal without work, and without commitment.
The power to do this is in your hands. It’s your decision to make. Start today!