Pretty busy day for me yesterday being my first day at AT this year.
- The usual: two eggs and two slices of sugar-free bacon
- I was getting hungry and wasn’t sure what I was going to do for lunch, so I ate an Epic chicken Sriracha bar.
We then decided to go out to eat for lunch, so I ate:
- Ceasar salad with no croutons
- 8 oz sirloin steak
- 6 grilled shrimp
- Green beans
This is more than I would typically like to eat at lunch, but I didn’t feel stuffed or over-full afterward.
We went to a small get-together with a friend’s family where I ate:
- Pulled pork (two servings: absolutely delicious!)
- Raw broccoli and cauliflower
- Watermelon (about 1/3 cup total)
Again, more food than I would have typically eaten, but it was delicious, and again, I didn’t feel stuffed or too full.