It’s been a while. I haven’t posted since November due to a bunch of things going on.
- Achille’s Heel injury. Still ongoing. It’s finally healed enough that it looks like I can start running again very soon. As in this coming weekend soon!
- Shoulder injury. This one is pretty serious. I’m supposed to have a CAT scan for it soon. This has halted all my weightlifting (much to my chagrin, and honestly, a big source of my emotional distress).
- Holiday eating. This has been somewhat out of control. I have basically been eating anything I haven’t for the past four years, and I’ve gained some weight.
However, it’s looking great for me now.
- Sherry and I are starting a very strict Whole30 again on January 6th, and we will be hitting it just as hard as we did on our first Whole30 over four years ago.
- I am starting back into my strict fitness plan. I will go easy in the beginning, but I will be doing something every single day (except Saturdays or Sundays).
- My motivation is back. I’m ready to eat well and exercise. Even though I have to be careful with my shoulder, I can start doing other exercises to start getting myself back into the shape I was in prior to these two injuries.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, a joyous winter holiday, and a Happy New Year’s Eve!
Starting January 6th, I will be back with my daily posts about my diet, exercise, fitness, and the mindset I have going into all this and how I keep myself motivated. I hope to see you all here then!